Is your CV as good as it could be?
Want to get your CV sorted and improved, but just can't find the time or motivation? We have a solution. With Create a killer CV in just 60 minutes.
Want to get a CV that will place you above other candidates for that all important role?
Want it fast with the minimum of fuss?
On Thursday March 14th the CV experts from Hutton & co will be coming to your aid, without you even needing to take time out of work.
We're running a breakfast time CV workshop in central Bristol and offering you the chance to learn the crucial secrets to ensuring you don't go to the bottom of the pile when you're applying for roles. And all that before you need to be at work in the morning.
It's going to be quick-fire and pacy, so you won't be dropping off to sleep and you'll be getting real practical advice you can apply straightaway.
We'll even throw in a complimentary CV review to help you highlight areas that might need addressing and some breakfasty refreshments to keep you buzzing.
For just £20 (early bird price - £25 after March 4th) we will:
- Show you what to put in and what to leave out
- The do’s and don’ts of CV presentation
- Give you access to some trusted CV templates
- Give you a check list to ensure it’s right when you’ve finished creating it
- And of course, we will give you a FREE CV review, highlighting areas to adjust*
The event will start at 7.45am and finish by 8.50am latest so you can still make it into work good and early.
To book a place and find out more details, go to: killercvworkshop.eventbrite.co.uk
Places are limited so don’t delay. And of course, if you can't join us on the day, give us a call on 0117 299 3035 or drop us an email and we'll see if one of our future dates/venues will suit you better.
* To save your time on the day, we ask that you email a copy of your CV to us after the event and we will respond within 48 hours